Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First thing's first: go get that adventure spoon!

August 26, 2008, 2:55am -- I've finally decided to join the bandwagon: start doing blogs for the fun of it. It'll be a nice time to share to friends and to strangers what things runs in my mind, mostly the adventures the I decided to go to, with friends mostly.

Jun's Adventure Spoon signifies the crave for adventure -- from places that me and my friends finds it nice to eat and hang out, from places that is good to stay, from things and gadgets that I enjoy to use and have fun with.

Anytime soon will I embark with my "adventure spoon", as I hope that through this blogsite people will get to learn more about me and the things that I enjoyed doing. My passion about adventure and having to partake -- even the most wackiest one -- I get to share it to everyone.

Hereforth, Jun's Adventure Spoon saga now begins. Life is Good!

No comments: